4. What kind of person can’t respect others?
5-12. What would you do? To respect others. As a boy & as a girl.
13. What kind of relationship is it to respect each other?
14. What is violence?
15-16. Kinds of violence.
17. The wheel of violence. (The domestic violence cycle)
18. Those who have experienced domestic violence.
19. Domestic violence is not someone else’s problem.
20. If you have seen domestic violence happening around you.
21. Telephone help lines for domestic violence.
22. Why don’t victim escape?
23. Learned helplessness-Seligman.
24. Learned helplessness applies to victims of domestic violence.
25. The woman who experienced fear.
26. Ways of recovering from psychological wound inflicted by domestic violence and so on.
27. Polite conversation “after school”
The author conducted a study on the students of junior and senior high schools in Japan. The study found that knowledge of violence and the value of respect had a positive effect on the students after they had participated in a domestic violence prevention program.